最新消息:

You're Beautiful——James Blunt

音悦台 大步 1036浏览 0评论

My life is brilliant. 我的人生缤纷灿烂。
My life is brilliant. 我的人生缤纷灿烂。
My love is pure. 我的爱如此纯真。
I saw an angel. 因为我见过天使。
Of that I'm sure. 对此,我深信不疑。
She smiled at me on the subway. 她在地下铁上对着我微笑。
She was with another man. 虽然身边伴着另一个男人。
But I won't lose no sleep on that, 但我可不会为此辗转难眠,
'Cause I've got a plan. 因为我已有心理准备。
You're beautiful. You're beautiful, 你就是这么美,你就是这么美,
You're beautiful, it's true. 你就是这么的美,这是千真万确。
I saw your face in a crowded place, 我曾在人潮拥挤之处瞥见你的脸,
And I don't know what to do, 这令我不知所措。
'Cause I'll never be with you. 因为我和你永远无法相依。
Yeah, she caught my eye, 是啊,我视线被她占据。
As we walked on by. 在我们擦身而过的瞬间。
She could see from my face that I was, 她应该可以从我的神情看出,
flying high, 我欣喜若狂飞上云霄,
And I don't think that I'll see her again, 我想,我将再也见不到她。
But we shared a moment that will last till the end. 但我们共享了永恒的片刻。
You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 你就是这么美 你就是这么美。
You're beautiful, it's true. 你就是这么的美 这是千真万确。
I saw your face in a crowded place, 我曾在人潮拥挤之处瞥见你的脸
And I don't know what to do, 这令我不知所措,
'Cause I'll never be with you. 因为我和你永远无法相依。
You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 你就是这么美,你就是这么美。
You're beautiful, it's true. 你就是这么的美,这是千真万确。
There must be an angel with a smile on her face, 我看到了笑起来跟她一模一样的天使,
When she thought up that I should be with you. 当她也想到我们应该在一起时。
But it's time to face the truth, 但,该是面对事实的时候了,
I will never be with you. 我和你永远无法相依。

转载请注明:大步's Blog » You're Beautiful——James Blunt

发表我的评论
取消评论

表情

Hi,您需要填写昵称和邮箱!

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)
  • 网址

网友最新评论 (2)

SiteMap